Not too small, not too big, just right.
It’s 3.00pm on a Friday and you’re asked, “What’s the policy on Social Media?” You realise you haven’t seen updated policies for over 12 months and you’re not sure your organisation has a Social Media Policy. Help!
No matter how big or how small an organisation, there are head-scratching HR issues you just wish you could talk through with someone.
At Slade Group, we’re no different. We have to stay close to all HR and labour legislation, Fair Work, Awards and all relevant rulings. We’re not big enough to warrant a full-time in-house People and Culture leader, but we’re in an industry that has to be absolutely attuned to the world of Human Resources.
This is our Secret Santa gift to you… HR Advice Online is like that product or service you didn’t know had been invented, and then when you find out about it you think, why didn’t I think of that!?
Your delight will be like ours when you discover there’s now a service where you can talk to a live qualified HR practitioner about all those things that would normally keep you up at night:
- Which award, if any, are my employees covered by?
- My business only has a small number of employees, so can I terminate an employee at any time?
- Annual Leave Loading – we don’t need to pay that?
- What do I need to have in place for employees working from home?
- We pay above the Award, so therefore we’re not covered by the Award, right?
If you’d like to know more, let us know and we’ll put you in touch with the right people, or have a look at our HR Advice Online page under the Employer Services section on our website.
Sweet dreams and a happy New Year!